Chapter 1 - Introduction/Planning
Chapter 2 - Mobile Dental
Chapter 3 - Portable Equipment
- Getting Started
- Van Structural Considerations
- What are my expectations of a vehicle?
- How big should the vehicle be?
- Can we convert an RV?
- Should we buy a used vehicle?
- What is the difference between an RV and a commercial vehicle?
- What are the advantages of building a commercial vehicle vs. purchasing one already designed?
- What are the chassis and the drive train?
- What are some suspension considerations?
- What is the cost of a vehicle and what creates variation?
- What are some climate considerations?
- How does terrain influence our choices?
- How does operating range influence our decision?
- What types of generators are used?
- What heating and air conditioning options are available?
- What is shore power and do we need it?
- Where do I store my vehicle and how much does it cost?
- Vehicle Design
- Building and Delivering the Vehicle
- Program Operations
Chapter 4 - Mobile-Portable Hybrid
Chapter 5 - Measuring Effectiveness and Outcomes