Chapter 1 - Introduction/Planning
Chapter 2 - Mobile Dental
Chapter 3 - Portable Equipment
- Getting Started
- Van Structural Considerations
- Vehicle Design
- What are some basic design considerations?
- What are principals of a floor plan for mobile vehicles?
- What are infection control considerations during the planning stage?
- What are exterior safety considerations and other issues?
- What kind of equipment usually goes on a mobile van?
- What non-dental equipment is needed?
- What type of wheelchair access and types of lifts should we consider?
- Can we select décor/color combinations?
- Should we consider graphics on the outside of the vehicle?
- Building and Delivering the Vehicle
- Program Operations
Chapter 4 - Mobile-Portable Hybrid
Chapter 5 - Measuring Effectiveness and Outcomes