Chapter 1 - Introduction/Planning
Chapter 2 - Mobile Dental
Chapter 3 - Portable Equipment
Chapter 4 - Mobile-Portable Hybrid
- Patient Populations and Liaisons
- Design and Transportation
- What equipment is available and what are the costs?
- Who are the portable dental equipment manufacturers?
- What are important characteristics in choosing portable dental equipment?
- What are layout considerations?
- What supplies are needed?
- What are the supply storage, infection control and safety considerations?
- How are equipment and supplies transported?
- Program Operations
- Risk Management
- Financial Considerations
- Virtual Dental Home Project
- What is the Virtual Dental Home?
- How does the Virtual Dental Home work?
- What locations and populations are being served?
- What equipment is being used?
- What are some staffing considerations?
- What relationships are important to establish with the host facility?
- Contact Information
Chapter 5 - Measuring Effectiveness and Outcomes